Are you running low on space on your hard drive? Are you looking for a permanent solution to all your storage related problems? Worry no more because we have got the all in one solution for all your storage related problems. Today we are going to be introducing you to one of the biggest changes in the history of computers. Cloud computing is something new and is intimidating all the new users these days.
Almost each and every person is now quite familiar with the term cloud computing. Microsoft is one of the biggest tech company out there provinces users with many tech-related services for free. When cloud computing was still a concept Microsoft had already heavily invested in it to become the first ever company to provide industry grade cloud computing. This turned out to be one of the biggest investments of Microsoft as many small scales as well as large scale businesses were looking forward to getting their hands on something just like this.
Microsoft first brought out Azure a cloud-based computing and storage facility available for business at affordable prices. Cloud computing heavily dependent on good internet connection. With compression and faster internet speeds, it has become much more accessible to the people. Microsoft recently launched their cloud-based computing system for the people and household users too. This comes in the form of one drive.
OneDrive is one of the pinnacles of creations by Microsoft. It is one of the most renowned and well-known cloud storage services ever created.
Most people who run out of storage on their hard drives end up spending hundreds of dollars on online cloud subscriptions and buying external storage devices. Well, worry no more because one drive offers all its users 100s of GBs of storage for free and you can add an extra 1TB storage for very low prices.
OneDrive has been around for quite some time and it offers many great features in comparison to its competitors. Here are some of the amazing features that you are entitled to with OneDrive –
- OneDrive stored data can be accessed on any device.
- Seamless uploads, creation as well as editing of files can be done within the drive.
- Sharing files with peers becomes easy as now you can simply share the links for your files directly.
- Through one drive, you can store your favorite movies, songs, and videos online too and access them anytime on any device.
- OneDrive is always connected to your Hotmail ccount.
Download OneDrive on Windows 10
If you are looking forward to downloading the Windows 10 app for OneDrive then you are at the right place. Here is how you can get it on your device –
- Firstly, you are required to have an active www.Hotmail.co.uk, outlook or live.com account to link to your one drive.
- Open up the windows store on windows 10
- Search for one drive.
- If not found simply follow this link – https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/store/p/onedrive/9wzdncrfj1p3